Saturday 19 July 2014

Tube of the Week

From the marvellous watatiwatatio, a guest posing clip from "Tokyo 2013" starring the very beautiful Japanese bodybuilder Aki Nishimoto. (At least I am pretty sure it's her. Google Translate says the name is "Nishimoto ShuNozomi" and a search under that name only brought up Aki, although I am fully aware of the limitations of my research method, so if anyone can tell me with any certainty who this is, please do!).

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Remember Aki Nishimoto? She's probably best-known (to me anyway) from a set of photos by fibofoto.de from way back. Seems she is still around, and by my reckoning in her mid-40s now. Damn she looks amazing! Get proper comfy and see for yourself...



And this is by no means the only terrific clip you can find on watatiwatatio's channel. Among the many other delights are clips from the bodybuilding show at the recent Toronto Pro. I humbly suggest you pay a visit and fill your proverbial boots.

Have fun now!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!!
    watatiwatatio's channel is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete