Friday 30 January 2015

Peaks of the Day: Alina v Shannon: The 2015 FMS Hot and Hard 100 - Voting Now Open!

Last year, frustrated at the lack of real women in FHM's yearly poll, FMS sought to compile an alternative vision of female beauty. Over 40 of you gorgeous readers took up the invitation to vote, and The FMS Hot and Hard 100 was born.

Unsurprisingly, our avowed aim of replacing the FHM poll in the public consciousness hasn't quite come off yet, but we're not giving up, and so this year (and despite very real concerns about whether we can afford the time it takes to count the votes and compile the posts!), we're asking you to take the time to vote again. Starting now.

And we're delighted that helping us with our launch are the two women who finished head and shoulders (and abs and quads and glutes and biceps) above the rest in 2014. The Hottest and Hardest of them all: Shannon Courtney and Alina Popa*.

Shannon says...

imagebam.com

I want your vote. I deserve your vote. Give it to me. Look how I've grown! I'm so much bigger and better... sorry, hotter and harder this year. Being your number one would mean so much to me, you know, really inspire me to make 2015 my year.

imagebam.com

Alina says...

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Being the Queen of Muscle, knowing I have so many devoted worshippers... it makes me feel so good, so strong, powerful, sexy! I love it! I absolutely adore being your number 1. Am I confident I'll win again? Of course! There are no IFBB judges voting, are there? No? Good! Then I'm positive I'll get first place again...

imagebam.com

Finally, a quick reminder.

1. You may vote for up to 100 women. (Your choice if you rank them or not - but rankings are used as a tie breaker if two women have the same number of votes).

2. Vote for your favourites from the last year - it's not an all-time poll, it's a Top 100 Hot and Hard Women in the World NOW, so your thinking should be about active (though not necessarily competitive) muscle women only, please.

3. Send your list to 6ft1swell@gmail.com

That's it!

The sooner you vote, the greater the anticipation - the longer you get to sit back, relax and wait to see where your favourites have placed in the overall list.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Enjoy and get voting!

* Shannon Courtney and Alina Popa had nothing to do with this whatsoever, obviously.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Dani Reardon was only #32 last year!
    Hope she'll do best this time!

    ReplyDelete