Saturday 31 January 2015

Swell Digs: Kayla Rassatti

imagebam.com

Despite the fact she has a dream name for fans of not very good puns - Gorgeous R-ASS-atti... I'm just looovin' her ASSets!!!! are, believe me, two of the better ones - it's really Kayla Rassatti's dream body that has really got some of the brethren excited (myself most definitely included) and set some of the boards alight with tributes.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

She's been described as ORGASMICALLY GORGEOUS!!!, with the same poster sharing later that he just couldn't keep his hands off himself - I'm gunna have 2 go clean myself off. And while it's not exactly my style to be as candid as that, I have to admit, I know how he (I assume he's a 'he') feels. I know exactly how he feels.

imagebam.com

I keep expecting to get all jaded, but nigh on 30 years after my first dose of The Madness, and there are still women, and Kayla is absolutely one of those women, who, on first sight, can give me the same kind of thrill I got that very first time.

imagebam.com

You've probably guessed with all the quotes from other members of the brethren and all this riffin' about myself that what I can tell you about Kayla in terms of facts is strictly limited. It amounts to her nationality (Australian), her base (the Gold Coast, Brisbane), and her division (figure). As far as I've been able to tell, she competed for the very first time at the Australian Amateur Grand Prix in March last year, and failed to place in a Figure "First-timers" class. After that, information has been hard to come by, but it appears that by the end of the year she had won her pro card.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Which all suggests that she might be in a hurry to make her name in the female muscle world. And the fact that her next contest will be at one of the biggest shows of them all - the Arnold Classic in a couple of months' time - only serves to underline that.

imagebam.com

But while her bio, her contest history, her "profile", we might say, are all a bit sketchy, fortunately her Instagram is bounteous. And speaking as someone who has probably spent a little more time there than good doctors would recommend, I think I'm as qualified as anyone to claim that Kayla Rassatti effing LOVES muscle.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

She loves muscle on her men, she loves muscle on her women, but most of all, Kayla loves her own body. As mentioned here the other day regarding Rene Marven it's all in the eyes. And those eyes tell me Kayla just loves her own muscles.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

A killer body, yes. Sexy pecs, sexy glutes, and sexy sexy sexy abs. But it's what she does with it, or rather how she presents it that's the real killer. And I reckon that's the reason why I (and so many others) find Kayla so totally, utterly thrilling.

imagebam.com

Sit back, relax, and ENJOY! That's what I'm going to do, anyway...

1 comment:

  1. Hot Damn!
    I just discovered that amazing girl today thanks to the FMS Hot and Hard...
    She is ORGASMIC!!!

    ReplyDelete