Wednesday 19 March 2014

FBBUK: Lisa Cross, IFBB Pro



Britain has a new IFBB pro female bodybuilder: the one and only Lisa Cross.

imagebam.com

The full message: I am happy to announce that I have been awarded IFBB Pro Status by Mr Jim Manion President of the IFBB after being recommended by Mr William Tierney President of the UKBFF. To say I am over the moon is an understatement. Dream Big Dare to Fail IFBB Pro Lisa Cross (how good does that sound) xxx

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

If you are a regular on the blog you will know that Swell has a soft spot ("a soft hard spot" as one reader put it) for the UK's golden muscle girl (see FMS passim), so I, for one, am (as Lisa might say) chuffed to bits for her, and can't wait to see her line up on stage with her peers. Well done, Lisa! And well done Mr Tierney! And (I never thought I'd say this, but I guess it just goes to show if you wait long enough then sooner or later the IFBB will make a decision you agree with) well done the IFBB!

imagebam.com

I'm inspired!

Dear Mr Cameron,

I know you've been trying to give us an extra bank holiday for some time now, but have found it difficult to reach a consensus on what day it should fall on.

We, the undersigned, would be very grateful if you would consider - for reasons set out below - 18th March, "Lisa Cross Day", in any further deliberations on the matter...


It's worth a try!

imagebam.com

Congratulate Lisa yourself at the MuscleTalk stand at the Body Power UK Expo (16th-18th May at the NEC Birmingham) or on Twitter, Facebook and her website.

Go Lisa!

2 comments:

  1. Im happy for her, too.
    But nothing's over IFBB Pro Rene Campbell ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in love with this woman! I am ecstatic for her! Now she could enslave me any day and there would be nothing I would do to resist her! No would not be in my vocabulary!! She is a goddess and she is very amiable to her fans!

    ReplyDelete