Monday 24 March 2014

FBBUK: Muscle Princess

Although Hayley Brylewski has featured on FMS twice in recent weeks (see FBBUK@ the Arnold Amateur and The Hot and Hard 100, #70), we did promise you more of this lean and sexy rising British physique star. So, as promised, here she is.

imagebam.com

The Arnold Amateur was her first US show, and as previously reported, although she didn't place, Hayley loved every minute of the experience. Had an amazing time at the Arnold Classic, she told her Facebook followers on March 3rd. Got to meet some great people... lots of different photo shoots with top photographers can't wait to see some pics, hanging with all the pros seeing them at their best, being on a world class stage... Can't wait to go back harder, tighter and better next year.

"Tanned and Blinged Out" before the Arnold Classic Amateur 2014
imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com
And Hayley on stage representing the UK in the Tall Physique class

It may have been her first US show, but the Arnold Amateur wasn't the first time she's competed at international level. In 2011, she placed 5th in Ms Figure at the NAC Universe. In fact, her competitive career began in 2009, firstly in Bodyfitness until she moved into the new (for the UK) Physique class last year and finished 2nd to Ria Ward at the UKBFF British Finals. And if we go back a little further in Hayley's sporting career we find her a nationally-ranked sprinter, hurdler and heptathlete, as well as playing basketball for the English national team. I always loved the athletic look and always had that so bodybuilding came naturally, she says.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

But although she's been around for a while, I can't help feeling that 2013 was something of a watershed for her, and not only because of her 2nd place at the UKBFF Nationals. In the last couple of years we've seen a fair few images of Hayley looking sultry lean and sexy, but her latest venture, her new members' website Muscle Princess, takes it to a whole new level of sultriness and sexiness for us lucky Hayley fans.

imagebam.com

I love veins. I am making all my veins show in my entire body and running my fingers down them! reads the description for one video clip you can find there entitled "Don't You Just Love My Veins". "I Am Flexing in Town" was made during her UKBFF Nationals show. After my female bodybuilding competition, I decide to show the world my muscles and flex on the streets! Hayley tells us. And most recently - and the one you won't find a preview for on the Female Muscle Forum YouTube channel, is "I Look Better Without Clothes". Like I said, a whole new level.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

And I think it's undeniable that Hayley has that undefinable thing when comes to her in front of the camera. Perhaps that's why she was so busy with her photo shoots during her recent trip to Ohio. Those top photographers know a winner when they see one.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

I love the feeling of being healthy, keeping a healthy body and mind, Hayley says. And I think it's that love of her body that comes across in her pictures and her newer racier video clips. When she tells us she loves her veins or that she begins each day with some flexing or that she watches herself in the bathroom mirror as she flexes in her lingerie before she showers, well, I believe her, even if you don't!

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Hayley, who hails from Lincoln in the East of England, is still only 26. And happy. I enjoy the strictness and routine of dieting that comes with competing; the personal challenge of pushing my body to its limits and watching my physique change from year to year. I love my lifestyle and wouldn’t change it for anything, she says. So it's fair to assume we'll be seeing a lot more of Hayley in 2014 and beyond.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

And if you want a little bit more, watch Hayley's FitVids preview from 2012, follow Hayley on Facebook, or join Muscle Princess. Why wouldn't you?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment