Thursday 27 March 2014

Rosu Watch

It's been a couple of months since our last look at what Andrea Rosu, FMS readers' favourite fetish model, has been up to. And, I'm pleased to report, along with all her other Kinky Explorations on her Clips4Sale page, Andrea has added yet more content aimed at the female muscle lover. She must be making some money out of them!

imagebam.com

Firstly, from February, I’m straining, sweating, and moaning through some serious bicep and shoulder curls/presses!! Andrea tells us. Now if that's not a description designed to hook the likes of me, then I don't know what is.

imagebam.com

And it's followed by a wink to those who like their (naturally) muscular woman to have a bit of a mouth on her as Andrea promises that, despite her exertions, I’m not too out of breath to dish out some good ol’ fashioned shit talking too!! ;)

imagebam.com

And that was closely followed by Andrea in an even more dominant mood. Want to see why I work out so hard? Of course it’s to knock boys out!! I do take so much pleasure in causing boys discomfort and pain, feeling my hard biceps press against their throat, cutting off oxygen. Personally, not my cup of tea, but I know some of you like a little passing out to go with your muscle worship, so I felt I should include it.

imagebam.com

Looks to me like t's hard to breathe in that none-more-black full body costume at the best of times, let alone when Andrea's got you by the throat and is gleefully choking the bejesus out of you. Do you think you have a chance with me?! she asks. Well, frankly Andrea, no, no I don't. And I'm not wearing that!

imagebam.com

And this month, Andrea has donned the boxing gloves for another pair of clips. The first, well, if I tell you the title is Cum on My Boxing Gloves, I probably don't need to explain much more. It's actually a custom video, made at the request of a fan, and there's something you'd like to see Andrea doing, email info@andrearosu.com

imagebam.com

I see you there, checking me out... Aren't you surprised when, instead of reprimanding you for staring at me, I tell you to follow me to a more private location... Drop your pants, show me what you've got. I want to see how excited I get you... You better not cum to quickly... Watch my gloved hand move up and down to show you how I want you to jerk yourself off... I see you're almost there... give it to me... shoot your load all over my boxing gloves...Give It To Me!!!

imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

And Andrea keeps the gloves on to dish out a good hammering to an unfortunate (or fortunate perhaps, depends on your point of view) victim. I get right in there, Andrea says. Left hook to the body that leaves him breathless. I see his expression changing from humor to concern pretty damn fast!! Left hook, right, cross, upper cut...

imagebam.com

Ouch! And once he's down, Andrea goes topless to finish him off.

imagebam.com

Visit Andrea Rosu's Kinky Explorations or her Tumblr blog for more.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment