Saturday 15 March 2014

Tube of the Week

How to follow the 100 hottest hard women in the world is a question that has been bothering me since I started compiling the posts for the countdown. Maybe I should take a week off, I thought to myself. I might have some ideas after a week...

But fortunately for me, and, I should say, fortunately for you too, the answer to my problem just dropped right into my lap. Or, more accurately, my inbox, courtesy of "jlelmariachi", who has put together a genius edit of pump room action from the 2003 Ms Olympia, all set to a glorious soundtrack. If you've seen a better edit this year, please send me the link. In fact, if you've seen a better edit in the last five years, ditto.



JL says:

There is nothing more XXXciting than to be in the backstage as a photographer. Not only you can get very close and personal with your favorite FBBs, it is the best place for "free shooting". When I say 'free shooting", you can focus your camera on their body parts. Abs, chest, thighs, and GLUTES!! Those muscle beefcakes don't really care!! In fact it is the MEAT HEAVEN to one of my friends who is a photographer. Each time he has access to the backstage, he will CUM up with BODY PARTS of various FBBs. First due to his contracted work for various FBB websites and magazines, second is for his masturbation pleasure!! While these muscle beefcakes are pumping their muscles, we are stroking and pumping out erected members following the rhythm of the music. I specifically selected this song from Ultra Nate, Release the Pressure. I LOVE dance music with powerful female vocals while masturbating to FBB clips. So erotic, so much fun, so much pleasure..so much cum...

And while you are checking out his channel, don't miss two of his other recent works, Iris Kyle Cowgirl and Glistening Tanned Female Muscle. You won't regret it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment