Sunday 6 August 2017

21 Reasons {#7)

Due to some work commitments and Mr and Mrs Swell's now annual sojourn to the South of France (not the bit that was recently on fire, thankfully), the FMS offices are going to be closed this week, next week and the week after. Nevertheless, as always, we don't want to leave you totally FMS-less, so we've lined up 21 Reasons, one daily picture (or two or three), plus one reason why we love doing what we do, as if we were explaining it to one not so convinced of the glory of the muscular female.

Enjoy!

#7
THE (BETTER THAN JAGGER) MOVES

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Sadly, I've never been intimate with a full-on muscle woman (though I haven't given up hope Mrs Swell may yet turn to me one day and say "So, what do you think about me doing some steroids?"). However, I have been intimate with a PE teacher, a martial artist, and, best of all, with a (at the time I knew her, former) national level gymnast.

So trust me when I say this kind of flexibility is a very very good thing.

Above: Joanna Romano busts the moves @Tampa Pro 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment