Tuesday 27 November 2012

Artist of the Day

Tigersan
http://tigersan.deviantart.com/

Tigersan says,
Dreams DO come true if you REALLY want them to and pursue them...

… and he should know.

imagebam.com
Title: Switch at the Pool 10 Artist: Tigersan

I was born in Poland in 1982, grew up starting to develop a crush on muscular women at about age of 12. And later decided THIS is what I want to do when I grow up, take photos of female bodybuilders, and create art involving the same subject. At age 21 I emigrated to the USA, to make this dream come true. At first it was really hard, I had to work 2 jobs etc, but in my free time I developed my skills in 3d graphics and photography, took a loan to buy a 3 grand camera. I went to all bodybuilding shows nearby, to get to meet people in this industry. After 6 years of pursuing recognition in the bb community, I managed to make friends with owners of awefilms.com and krivsstudio.com. I'm eternally grateful to them because they introduced me to the ‘behind curtains’ part of this community. Thanks to the fact I have been working with them, taking photos or shooting video for them, I got to know lots of other website owners, lots of models, and that’s what allowed me to do what I do today.

And what he does is some of the best and most popular female muscle art there is.

imagebam.com
Title: Switch Photoshoot 001 Artist: Tigersan

www.fem-powerextreme.com

1 comment: