Thursday 29 November 2012

Artist of the Day

RDR
http://redonditosdericota.deviantart.com/

imagebam.com
Title: Martial Art Artist: Redonditosdericota

Federico from Argentina is an extremely gifted artist whose fetishistic (is that a word?) work never fails to impress. Like much great art, a lot of his work seems to capture a moment in time, like pressing pause in the middle of a story, enabling the mind of the viewer to see clearly what has happened before this moment and what is going to happen next. For me, he is a genius of the genre.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Title: (left) Point of View (right) Muscle Girl 3d Artist: Redonditosdericota


You can also follow him on his own blog at http://femalemuscleart.wordpress.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Title: (left) Gym (right) Actitud Artist: Redonditosdericota

RDR says, I am a lover of the muscle in women, the comic and I made a few works in 3d also. I make this blog to show some of my work and also works of those artists that produce in me admiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment