Saturday 10 November 2012

MMMC of the Day

Sometimes a muscle woman wearing almost nothing is sexier than a muscle woman wearing nothing at all. Don’t get me wrong, I like a nude shot as much as the next female muscle lovin’ man, but as the proud possessor of an imagination, I find that leaving a little to it is far more erotic than leaving nothing to it at all. In the end, it is the tease that makes a striptease erotic, after all.

So, this week on FMS, it’s MMMC: maximum muscles and minimal clothing.

imagebam.com

My love of MMMC may stem from this image of Lisa Lorio and her braces. The braces cover so little, but without them, the picture would only have a fraction of its impact, there would be so much less to have to imagine.

By the way, I can’t recall which magazine this came from - it was probably WPW, although somewhere in the back of mind there’s a vague recollection of it coming from Musclemag – but whichever it was, the image itself became burned into my memory, immediately becoming, and remaining to this day, iconic.

[the autograph etc. have nothing to do with me (unfortunately). This was simply the only scan of this image I could find.]

No comments:

Post a Comment