Saturday 4 May 2013

Biceps! Elena Oana Hreapca

I feel good in my skin, powerful, sexy and confident…
Elena Oana Hreapca

imagebam.com
Oana runs her hands through her hair as she gazes at herself in the mirror. I stand behind her and gently place my trembling fingers onto her mighty biceps. Her skin is so soft, and my heart pounds as I make firm my grip in anticipation of what is to come. She winks at me in the mirror, inhales and then almost imperceptibly twists her wrists. The biceps were hard before, but that tiny movement has turned them into two solid balls of rock. There is no give for my aching fingers. I am light-headed, my breathing shallow, so in awe am I of her beauty, her strength and her power…


One of the great things about following female bodybuilding in the internet age is the ability it gives you to follow the development of your favourite women more closely than ever before possible. And one of the joys that gives us, as far as I’m concerned, is that wonderful time when you can see a woman approaching her best, her physique becoming truly breathtaking.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

And recent material of Oana has led me to the conclusion that she has reached that point now. In the last couple of years, she’s grown – there’s no doubt about that, and sacrificed none of her natural looks while doing so, but it’s more than that. Her muscles have matured. We are about to see her at her absolute peak.

imagebam.com

Her perfect eight-pack abs have, quite rightly, been renowned for many years. But now her whole upper body, and especially those biceps, impressive ever since she first came to our attention, are two of the wonders of the world.

imagebam.com

I can’t promise that all the ‘guns’ (or ‘pythons’, or whatever you like to call them) that we’re going to see this week are as magnificent as Oana’s are, but we are going to see a lot of them. After all, there’s nothing that says ‘powerful, sexy and confident’ quite like a female bodybuilder showing off her biceps.




Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. My 2 favorite FBBs come from Romania:
    Alina Popa and Oana Hreapca.
    I truly believe these two are the most beautfiul women in the World. They epitomize muscle goddesses.

    ReplyDelete