Monday 13 May 2013

(Female) Muscle Beach of the Day

If you're sceptical that you can find the kind of beautiful muscular women featured this week on a beach near you, you have good reason to be. How many of us have actually spotted a muscular beauty emerging from the sea in a barely-there bikini, bronzed, muscles rippling? Few, if any, you might think. But you never know...

Miracles do happen, and last winter, one regular FMS reader, on holiday with their partner in Bali, spotted the kind of dream girl that we all, well, dream about!

Want to hear his story? Of course you do. With visual stimulation courtesy of the hottest teacher in Singapore, the woman I wish my teacher had looked like at primary school, the wonderful, mouth-watering, Melissa Wee...

imagebam.com imagebam.com

I was lying next to my woman while she was sunbathing when I spotted an Asian girl lying on the sand close to us who got my mouth watering. An athletic body baked to perfection under the sun, her skin dark and glistening contrasting sooo perfectly with her white tube top and bikini shorts. I believe she is either Chinese or Japanese but she has got to be one of the best Asian girls I've ever seen. When she got up I had a clear view of her abs. Flat, tanned, glistening with a silver belly ring and a tribal tattoo!!! I almost came in my shorts!!!

Even though my woman was baked to perfection under the sun, I couldn't get that girl out of my mind when we had sex. I felt sooo guilty but at the same time we had some of the best sex of our lives. I lost count of the number of times we did it!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Spotting a muscle babe on the beach makes for a happier holiday all round!

No comments:

Post a Comment