Tuesday 7 May 2013

Biceps! Little Acorns

I personally can't wait until I have enough of a bicep to actually flex it.
'blond71'

imagebam.com imagebam.com

One month of working out! I'm seeing some muscle yay!!!
'Blaqheart'

imagebam.com

Very early days, but I'm proud of them all the same.
'Zombie Chaser'

imagebam.com

This morning while I was brushing my hair I noticed that I could see the muscles moving. Then I spent a few shameless minutes flexing and watching in the mirror. I've been doing my program for the last month and a half and it seems to be working, which I already knew because for the first time since I was about 11, I can do a real, non-girl push-up. Anyway. I just wanted to share my excitement.
'larsa000'

imagebam.com

I started to work out very hard 6 days a week because I wanted to stay in shape, and as a result my muscles have become big and hard. I find I am very proud of my muscular body and would like to get bigger and stronger. I love being muscular.
'mumusport'

imagebam.com

I've been working my way through Rachel Cosgrove's 'Female Body Breakthrough', and the most exciting part has been seeing the definition I'm getting in my arms. They're not 'gross' or 'too muscley', they make me look strong and fit and that motivates me to keep pushing it week after week.
'Tara'

imagebam.com imagebam.com

I entertain myself by watching my biceps jump around in the mirror sometimes.
'Sarah'

imagebam.com

I love the look of biceps on myself - I often flex in front of the mirror, but I'm glad no one's caught me doing it at work! I love developing muscles and increasing my strength because it makes me feel strong mentally as well as physically.
'Ilyse'

imagebam.com imagebam.com

There was a time when it was considered unfeminine for a woman to be educated. We now know that the first women to become doctors, lawyers, and engineers were heroes. In time, the same will be true of women who reject a lifetime of weakness.
'Hari'

imagebam.com

I enjoy flexing my biceps especially when I know I have some of the fellas beat! I think it is important for women to feel strong and powerful. I will see you at the gym.
'AJ the Muay Thai Gear Girl'

Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment