Friday 19 January 2018

Kristen Graham Chops, Slices, Shoots & Scores

CHOP

imagebam.com

I don't for a moment think Kristen spends her days felling trees, but it's exciting to imagine running into her in her Daisy Dukes+ when I go down to the woods today.

imagebam.com

Add your own 'She can handle my chopper...' joke. I'm so above it.

SLICE



Ooops!

And that probably goes for just about every other golfer on the range that day. One eye on Kristen, the other eye on Kristen - not a recipe for a well-drilled long iron, is it?

imagebam.com

Drivin-me-crazy Golf?

SHOOT

imagebam.com

What we call football has never looked so good.

imagebam.com

I might be persuaded to brush the mud off my boots and get back in the game.

Add your own 'She can play with my balls...' etc.

SCORE

EXACTLY how a muscle goddess should dress AT ALL TIMES.

imagebam.com

Especially in winter. And if the lack of foliage on the trees and the way those pointers are, er, pointing are anything to go by, winter it is indeed. And not a mild one either.

No comments:

Post a Comment