Wednesday 10 May 2017

Two Veg(gies): Ally & Mia Morris

imagebam.com

Where?
Er, "USA"
(sorry, research department not having its finest hour tracking down the locations this week - I think these two are from the South though, one of the Carolinas maybe?)

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Ally (left) & Mia

Who's bigger?
Who cares?! Can't tell them apart anyway. Couple of right beauties these.

imagebam.com
Ally

Interesting fact, both Ally and Mia are vegetarian bodybuilders, but are no relation (quite obviously) to the late and legendary vegan bodybuilder Jim Morris.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Mia

I look at my twin and I realize why I'm so motivated to be the best person I can be, says 24-year-old Ally sweetly, she's amazing! Meanwhile, Mia warns us that it's double the giggles, double the grins, double the trouble if you mess with twins...

imagebam.com

Ally on Instagram

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Mia on Instagram

imagebam.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment