Saturday 30 September 2017

Marthe Sundby: The Final Flex

Time of my life, I had so much fun on stage.

imagebam.com

The 2015 Atlantic City Pro was to be Marthe's final contest, and she didn't hold back. She’s flipping! exclaimed RxMuscle's play-by-play commentators, who noted her "great back poses", and were unsurprisingly rather taken by her legs. Best in the line-up, they said. Probably too big but you can’t deny that they’re very impressive.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

After the show she spent time with legendary photographer Reg Bradford, "making memories" as she put it. She was a fan of his work, he a fan of hers, eager to capture what he called her "dark and mysterious edge", and the resulting images will certainly live long in my memory. She looks stunning in these shots, Bradford shoots her as powerful yet feminine, strong and sensual, her sex appeal oozing from every frame.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

At 40 it's only going to be better, she said as she returned to Norway after a visit to New York. A dear friend told me that [and] I believe. Miss the US. I'll be back!

imagebam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment