Sunday 1 October 2017

Marthe Sundby: The Final Flex

Marthe was diagnosed with cancer for the second time in June 2016, but eight months on, in the spring of 2017, some hope. She was far from all clear, but in what she called "fighter mode". Sun is up, spring is on, and life has never been better, she said. Training soft but good, eating clean, and trying to treat my body to heal. I'll never give up.

imagebam.com

I believed.

And so did Marthe. She believed she was "stronger, wiser and tougher".

imagebam.com

Actually, she believed in a lot of things... I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles...

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

She never gave up, and was positive to the end.

But she didn't get a miracle.

imagebam.com

We will miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment