Saturday 3 May 2014

On the Beach...

Funnily enough, I will, with a bit of luck, actually be on a beach by the time you read this. Yes, Swell is taking a short, well-earned break with his wife (and yes, in case you were wondering, she has been doing her lifting like a champ - but I'll tell you all about that when I get back). Whether it was the anticipation of feeling the sand beneath my feet, I couldn't say, but when I thought about what to schedule for the blog while I was away, some sexy female muscle on the beach immediately sprang to mind!

Down in Rio, Eva and Roberta are wondering when I'm arriving...

imagebam.com

I'm not expecting to see any physiques as magnificent and muscular as our selections today on my beach (more's the pity, the wife might take inspiration from them!), but rest assured I'll be keeping the female muscle radar fully on [is there an OFF switch on that thing?! - ed.] and any sightings I do get will be reported thoroughly.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Where all these female muscle beaches are remains a mystery. But I'm going to keep looking. Somewhere out there there's a beach with absolutely nobody on it except Anne Dudash and Susanna Hand, both wondering where all the female muscle heads are when you need to get some lotion on. Where is this somewhere?

imagebam.com imagebam.com

And on another beach, Holly Chambliss is holding a sun lounger for me...

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. A few years ago, I was lying down on the beach, not far from a young girl with an incredible six-pack... I stared at her for hours :)
    I still today get angry at myself for not having talked to her...

    ReplyDelete