Saturday 28 September 2013

C. Moore Glootz's Fun from Rear

C. Moore Glootz is a UK-based female muscle fan in his late thirties who was first alerted to the beauty of the muscular female behind as a teenager.

imagebam.com

When we asked C. Moore for a bit of bio, he sent us the picture above with the message "This is not me. But this is TOTALLY me!"

So, with some trepidation, this week FMS hands over to our latest guest editor.

I blame the WPW Back Page for my female muscle butt addiction.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Left to right: Jitka, Paula, Tazzie aka breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yum yum.

Lenda Murray NOOD! Sweet muscle butt heaven.

imagebam.com

There ain't enough oil in the world for the plans I made for that bootiful behind...

C. Moore sez see ya tomorra!

No comments:

Post a Comment