Friday 1 November 2013

Arms of the Day

And to end our week of female muscle weaponry, what I believe (in my typically British ignorance of all things gun) are called 'handguns'.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Natalia Scantamburlo with what are probably not real guns (although that might be one way to sway the judges in your favour - Give me the trophy or I'll shoot...) as Lara Croft, I believe. She wore that costume well, didn't she?

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Nicole Ball
imagebam.com

left: Rosita Triglia models the uniform for female officers of the Polizia di Stato that Silvio 'Bunga Bunga' Berlusconi tried, and failed, to introduce in one of his last acts as Italian Prime Minister. He wasn't all bad.
imagebam.com imagebam.com
right: Joanna Thomas and what looks like (to my untrained eye anyway) like something that could blow your head clean off.

imagebam.com
And finally for the week, an already iconic image of Crossfit überbabe Christmas Abbott and her pistol and her pistol tattoo.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment