Monday 18 November 2013

Candids: Daydreams

FLEXING ALL AROUND?
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Much as I love what is known as 'the candid', at the same time they do sometimes leave me feeling that I'm somehow missing out. I mean, take the images above as an example. Three different women showing off their guns. All of them in public places (I think - the left hand pic looks to me as though it's taken in some stately home). Now I'm out in public as much as the next guy. I NEVER see anything remotely as muscular and sexy as these women. I'm NEVER in the right place at the right time.

TRAFFIC FLEX
imagebam.com

Now, as frustrating as a tailback can be (on top of everything else, it eats into valuable female muscle appreciation time) increasingly when I'm crawling along nose to tail I find myself scanning for female muscle much as I do when walking the streets. The lack of women like this just leads me to start daydreaming about women like this, if you see what I mean. If nothing else it helps pass the time!

NOTHING LIKE A GOOD FLEX AFTER YOUR MEAL
imagebam.com

This vision is Isabella Oliveira. No prizes for guessing her country of origin. Or what I fancy for dessert. I suspect this kind of thing happens ALL THE TIME in Brazil. Well, it does in my daydreams, anyway.

PARTY FLEX
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Granted, these aren't the biggest biceps you will ever see, but what these lovely ladies lack in size, they more than make up for with their sheer enthusiasm to show off the muscle they have got to anyone who's looking (and the many many more who will be looking very shortly). With the Christmas party season rapidly approaching, I'm dreaming of flexing beauties.

BIKER FLEX
imagebam.com

Far-fetched as my daydreams might be, you never know. Since I grew up in Sturgis, South Dakota, I've always worked at the motorcycle rallies there and around the country and love all my biker buddies. I've always bartended and been a shot girl at the rallies as well as some local places that I've lived. I love when people come up to me at the rallies and pull out their cell phones and show me a picture of me and them at a rally back in like 2001 or something. So there are probably a few biker female muscle heads out there with cherished pictures of Erica Cordie.

As I said at the beginning, right place, right time.

Erica's 2014 calendar is available from her website. She promises, I will fit nice and snug in a stocking for someone!!! I bet she will.

Enjoy! And like the song says, don't stop believing...

No comments:

Post a Comment