Friday 22 January 2016

She's So Shredded: Jessica Lynn

imagebam.com

Our Jessica Lynn, on Facebook as Jessica Lynn Dickerson, is not the same as Jessica Lynn IFBB Bikini Pro (and star of a number of Herbiceps clips). Bikini Jessica you can check out here. And here. And here. Our Jessica? Facebook pretty much.

imagebam.com

I can't tell you much about Jessica (our Jessica that is, found loads of info about the other Jessica) except she's a native of Ohio who now lives in San Antonio and works for the US Department of Defense (I'd sleep better if I knew there were women like our Jessica safeguarding my national security). And then there is her favourite quote, from "A Midsummer Night's Dream": And though she be but little, she is fierce. And ripped.

imagebam.com

She doesn't seem to compete, though she is - when not defending the nation - a qualified personal trainer. What she does do a lot of is admire her own muscles in the mirror. And, with apologies to the Bard, though they be but little, they are HOT!

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

And she's a looker. Something of Shannon about her, stunningly beautiful and ever so slightly scary at the same time. Like she's too good-looking or something. Perhaps a little dangerous - that glint in her eye. Though she is cute, she could f**k you up.

imagebam.com

This is exactly the kind of post - one where I have only the bare minimum of information to work with - that I look back on two, three months down the line, and cringe at. If I'm not going all gooey - for example, at the sight of such a perfect split peak or that ropey vein that runs down our Jessica's arm - then it's a case of me writing absolute piffle. Maybe I should just give it up and ditch the words altogether!

imagebam.com

Let the muscle and skin speak for itself.

1 comment:

  1. She's amazing! Actually, I did not know her before that post so thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete