Monday 9 November 2015

Sweat. Sweet! (Sweaty Sophie)

imagebam.com

I remember the first time I walked into the gym. I was scared, I was skinny, and I was ashamed. I thought it was so embarrassing. What I saw in the mirror was a tiny little untrained girl. Fortunately, a lot has happened since that day. I've had a sick-minded drive since the first day and it has slowly but surely changed my body.
Sophie Arvebrink (2013)

imagebam.com

Nearly two years since Sophie told her story to Real Female Bodybuilding and her body has continued to change, her muscles have continued to grow. And remember, the then "new European female muscle poster girl" has only just turned 20 now.

imagebam.com

Sophie, it's been too long - the last time was over a year ago. And when I look at, gaze at your sweat-covered muscle chest, and when your glistening dark skin makes me swoon, it only confirms the fact that indeed, yes, it really has been far far too long.

imagebam.com

You know I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, but there are types out there who say that Sophie has "taken it too far". And I'm not talking about the general populace here, I'm taking about guys on mainstream bodybuilding forums.

Believe! I've even seen her referred to as "disgusting".

imagebam.com

The only time I'd ever use that word in the same sentence as "Sophie" it would be to describe some of the naughtier thoughts her sweat sheeny body has been known to make me have. And if I don't end this post quick snap, I'm going to have some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment