Tuesday 28 November 2017

Fan-tasy: Desperately Seeking

Our final Fan-tasy comes from an anonymous author - he didn't even wish his internet alias to be given out, for reasons which may become clear as you read on. Many thanks to him for sharing his experiences, and for all his hard work putting together this post.

imagebam.com

I am living the dream.

This is my fourth session with her, but although the previous three were the best three I have ever had - and I have had a few - nothing about them made me think that my ultimate fantasy was about to come true. I was quite unprepared for what was going to happen next as I, dry-mouthed with anticipation, knocked on the hotel room door.


imagebam.com

It opens. I smile. Hey! How...?

She pulls me inside with such incredible force I have to grab her rock hard arms to steady myself. At once her mouth is on mine, her tongue exploring, her breath heavy and passionate. Before I know it she has my jacket off. Buttons fly as she rips open my shirt and her mouth moves onto my chest, sucking on my left then my right nipple.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

My head spins as she expertly opens my fly and I feel her hand clamp tight onto my crotch and that force is working again, pushing me round, pushing me back until I hit the bed and am thrown backwards onto it. Whoosh! She has removed my trousers and pants with one mighty tug. I lift my head and see her slipping effortlessly out of her slip of a leopard-print dress, her eyes fixed on my hard, throbbing cock.

imagebam.com

She'd competed the week before - I had made damn sure of the booking as soon as I knew she was definitely competing - and her naked body was a truly orgasmic sight. Muscles refilled but much of her contest definition was still there. I wanted to tell her she should have won, it had been part of my pre-prepared opening patter for the session (along with "I couldn't wait to see you again" and "Don't you look stunning?"), a line I had practised over and over in front of the mirror. Small talk, it was clear to me now, was not going to be necessary, but there was a voice, a voice inside my head saying "Remember her now, remember her now..." over and over and over.

imagebam.com

I do. I can close my eyes and the image of her standing there comes back to me in stunning clarity. Her bronzed skin, her abs contracting as she inhaled, the veins and striations exploding all over her upper body, which seemed to dounle in size as she hit a most muscular and let out what I would describe as the growl of a tigress in heat.

imagebam.com

And without any warning I felt myself cumming.

Not the usual spurt-spurt-spurt, it just poured out in one continuous gush.

I think I may well have writhed around a bit, but it's all something of a blur. I think my head went back into the bed as I arched my back. I definitely yelled out though - nothing intelligible, not a word or anything like that; just a loud, sustained yell.

If the session had stopped right there, perhaps five minutes in, I would have felt it was worth every single penny, but she wasn't finished with me yet, not nearly.


imagebam.com

Over the next couple of hours she rode my cock forwards and backwards. She flexed as I felt her up. She climaxed as she felt herself up. She stood over me and squatted onto my face as I licked and sucked her truly magnificent clitoris, and she lay back on the bed and forced my face between her legs and climaxed again and again. She clamped my cock between her forearm and bicep and made both pop. She forced my face into her hard pecs until I couldn't breathe then relaxed them for a moment before forcing me back into them again. And when I really was about to pass out, she released me, went over to the mirror and masturbated to the sight of her own body. I watched her, voice in my head again - "Remember her now, remember her now..."

imagebam.com

I wondered afterwards why. Why me? Why with such total abandon? Surely this goddess didn't actually fancy me that much. I'm no pig, but I'm no Adonis either. So, why? A fourth session bonus for all her clients perhaps? Had I just got lucky and arrived after a guy who had started the engine but not ridden off on the bike?

imagebam.com

I've seen her since. Twice. Same result, but nothing like the forcefulness or the wordlessness. I'm lucky my fantasy has come true, but now it's come true more than once I have realised nothing will ever beat that first time. Diminishing returns.

I needed a new fantasy. And I got one.


imagebam.com imagebam.com

It's very similar to the first, but now there is another woman there. Not another female bodybuilder, this other woman has come with me. We are a couple, and we share the same fantasy. These sessions have become (one of) our regular date-nights.

We both get muscle f***ed.


imagebam.com

I guess it's not a lonely hearts ad that stands to get a lot of replies - M4fitW to share workout tips, good food, good conversation, off-the-beaten-track travel and mutual sessions with top Female Bodybuilder. Must be non-smoker. But you never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment