Thursday 18 August 2016

Picture Perfect

Having gone into a bit more detail than originally intended with last week's Summer Break @NPC USAs posts, I find myself playing catch-up. No time for very much at all, I'm afraid, so this week I'm having to go a bit PumpItUp - one picture every day.

One perfect picture.

ALINA & FRIENDS (or ALINA & "FRIENDS")

imagebam.com

She is lesbian? asks one, perhaps slightly worried, fan.

So, let me get this straight - four women together = four lesbians?

When was this decided? How about three women? Or two?

Is the fact they are in bikinis significant?

Is it only true if one (or more) of them has muscles?

Answers on a postcard please.

1 comment:

  1. Even a positive stereotype still remains a stereotype.
    A muscular woman conforms to the popular stereotype of a lesbian.
    Visible muscles,let alone hugely developed ones,on a woman do matter.

    ReplyDelete