Friday 13 January 2017

Marja of the Day

Marja, by the Collective "We"

imagebam.com imagebam.com

I think this fan speaks for many...

Marja was definitely the lady that made me realize I liked 'em BIG!

imagebam.com

And so thoughts turn to encountering our goddess...

What a muscle dynamo! I can't really imagine seeing her in the gym, I've just never been near anyone with that kinda shape. To see Marja in action throwing around iron would be mind blowing! I doubt I would even be able to speak.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

More graphically...

If I were to see her in person I'd have a tough time hiding my excitement! She'd have me creaming my underwear the first one or two times she flexed!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

And it's not going to get any more highbrow just yet...

A thousand years from now, muscle fans will still jerk off to Marja.

imagebam.com

More objectively...

At her 2001-2004 peak she should have placed higher in competition in my opinion, but she must be one of the most photographed FBBs of all time nonetheless.

imagebam.com

And in summary...

I've just got to say it, Marja is the best FBB ever! From head to toe everything is PERFECT about this woman. But huge beautiful muscles aside, Marja still has the sexiest eyes, smile, skin tone, hair... You name it, this woman's got it!

Well, she had it anyway.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment