The excellent Promoting Real Women blog often asks interviewees to describe themselves in five words. Back in April 2010, the five words chosen by Lisa began with the letters that spell out her surname. The words she chose were...
(C is for) Complicated
adj. 1. Containing intricately combined or involved parts.
2. Not easy to understand or analyze.
(R is for) Randy
adj. Lascivious; lecherous. Of or characterized by frank, uninhibited sexuality.
(O is for) Overt
adj. Open and observable; not hidden, concealed, or secret.
(S is for) Strong
adj. 1. a. Physically powerful; capable of exerting great physical force.
2. In good or sound health; robust.
3. Having force of character, will, morality, or intelligence: a strong personality.
4. Having or showing ability or achievement in a specified field. etc etc.
(And S is also for) Shocking
adj. 1. Highly disturbing emotionally.
2. Highly offensive; indecent or distasteful.
Am wondering which four words you lovely readers would choose to describe Lisa.
They must begin with L, I, S, and (you guessed it) A.
They don't need to be in English if you'd rather choose words from your own language, although if you do, translations would be helpful!
To get the ball rolling, FMS chooses...
L for Lush
I for Intelligent
S for Sensual
and A for Adored(!)
Comment below or email email@example.com