Wednesday 2 October 2013

C. Moore Glootz's Fun from Rear: NSFW

Glootz ridged like McCoys crisps. C. Moore wants to break his teeth on them, get them fixed and go back and do it all over again. End up looking like that Jaws guy from 007. Never gonna learn my lesson. Harder than hard. Granite glootz GOOD.

imagebam.com

So my boss caught me looking at this at work. Probably a bad move surfing granite glootz at that time but C. Moore has NEEDS. Long story short I told him it was my cousin's wife and apologised for checking personal shit at work. Not cool.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Bad to worse. He got the IT dept watching my activities. C. Moore was of the idea that using personal devices to download granite gloot pics at work was going to be cool but turns out things can be traced. Who knew? Official warning.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Protan gloot granite before the show is a heavenly gift. But not when it arrives in your inbox at work and the boss has got literally every other mofo in the room keeping their beady eyes on you. Of course I view the attachments. Maryse and Cathy are some kind of glootal angels with their bodies all hard and bronzed and needing the oil application real soon. Next day I'm up in front of the boss, his boss, and some jelly woman from HR who keeps giving me evils. C. Moore didn't have much defence. I was out of there faster than Dave Cameron exiting a Euro summit.

Be warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment