Friday 30 August 2013

Freak: Monique

Legs Month comes to an end with a recent (but already iconic) image of freakish vascularity courtesy of Monique Jones's self-shot after a, no doubt, harder than hardcore day pounding her mmmagnificent pins. I wouldn't be surprised if you, like me, are transported into a reverie of female muscle fantasy by the thought of being this up-close and personal with such awe-inspiring and pumped-up hugeness.

Our female muscle fantasies made reality...

imagebam.com

Hope you enjoyed our August theme. I know I can't please everyone all of the time, but I hope we have featured some of your favourites, and perhaps introduced you for the first time to one or two women who might become favourites. Normal weekly posting will begin again in early September.

In the meantime, as always, enjoy!

1 comment: