Thursday 24 March 2016

FMS Redux: February

FBBTV
1st - 7th February

WILL CYD SURVIVE?

This month in the US, the very gorgeous IFBB Figure Pro Cydney Gillon - a two-time Chicago Pro champ and two-time Olympia contestant nonetheless - is one of the castaways in the new series of Survivor (CBS, first episode Feb. 17th, apparently).



DOWN UNDER

With women-only contests, the ultra-swoonworthy bodies of competitors like Kayla Rassatti, Taylor Smith, Chleo Van Wyk and Nicky Foord, and, most recently, news that scenes backstage at shows there are reminiscent of the last days of Rome (or perhaps a Friday night get-together at Michael Barrymore's), I think it's fair to say that Australia has been seriously upping its female muscle game in recent times.



LOVE
8th - 14th February

IN THE CITY OF LOVE...

The women arrived first for a short briefing, then the fans arrived and they had five minutes to talk with the women and introduce themselves. Then the women started warming up, the photos started, the fans were amazed. And then the show started...
Daily FBB Clips

imagebam.com

"I'M IN LOVE" (PART ONE)

As well as attracting declarations (plural) of love, [Physique champ Susan Smith] has also attracted offers (yes, plural) of marriage, and even a lengthy quotation of a Commodores lyric!

imagebam.com

HAPPY ST. VALENTINA'S DAY

A Russian St. Valentina, Valentina Mishina.

imagebam.com

SHE LOVES IT

When I first started lifting weights, this pose became one of my favorites mainly because of how the traps look but now I have biceps and shoulders (I did not when I first started training!) I've had many people tell me this particular pose is not "feminine" or a woman can't or shouldn't do this pose. Still doing it, because I still LOVE it.
Ariel Gail

imagebam.com

THE NAME IS LOVE...

Hasina Love, NPC Physique/Bodybuilding Competitor

imagebam.com imagebam.com

"I'M IN LOVE" (PART TWO)

Chunky muscle Dane Mia Sand is - currently - G[irls] W[ith] M[uscle] fans' Most Loved. The pics here are just some of the many of Mia to have attracted "I'm in Love" comments (with or without apostrophes and other punctuation).

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

CATHY
15th - 21st February

For those that have been asking what I want for my birthday, here you go.
All your gift cards and best wishes have been amazing! Thank you so much! However, what I truly need most right now is a little help funding my journey to Puerto Rico for my first event in my comeback. Donations of any size will be most appreciated.
Cathy LeFrançois

imagebam.com

23rd February

(MOVING) PIC OF THE DAY



24th February

(TRANSFORMATION) PIC{S} OF THE DAY

Brittany Fields, clinical research scientist, figure competitor, and stone cold muscle beauty, a year ago and now, as she prepares for an upcoming contest.

imagebam.com

imagebam.com

25th February

PIC (AND TUBES) OF THE DAY

New British sensation Mass - sorry - Maz Burn.



26th February

PIC OF THE DAY

I am so taken with this woman (and this picture in particular) that the next time someone asks me what exactly it is I like about female muscle, this will be my answer.

imagebam.com

27th February

PIC OF THE DAY

Size has very much mattered to Rachel Reid over the last year or so as she moved up from Figure to Physique with startling results. In turn this has lead to the size of her female muscle headed following growing just as her muscles have. Exponentially!

imagebam.com

28th February

PIC(S) OF THE DAY

This time next week the Arnold Classic will be coming to its conclusion, the first event of the IFBB calendar for the year. Of course the IFBB events aren't the only events worth following, and IFBB pro women aren't the only competitors who deserve our love, but as a curtain raiser to the new competitive year it'll do very nicely, and FMS fave Gillian Ward - for one - seems to be gearing up very nicely indeed.

imagebam.com

Gillian's rippling pectorals bring us (almost) bang up-to-date with FMS. Explore the first couple of weeks of March at your leisure, in fact why not explore the months reduxed over the last 10 days while you're at it. And think about who has rocked your female muscle lovin' world since last May. And then, sit down, and make a list...

VOTING FOR THE FMS HOT AND HARD 100 NOW OPEN

And will remain open until Friday 15th April (coincidentally, my birthday!), after which I'll need a couple of weeks to get the votes counted up and the Hot and Hard 100 Countdown posts prepared. Will Shannon triumph again? Will Aleesha win this year? Could Alina return to her 2014 position as the Hottest Hard Woman in the World, or is this year perhaps Dani's year? Only you, the lovely FMS readers, can decide.

I thank you in advance for your votes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment