Tuesday 29 March 2016

Arnolds 2016 Review: Not My Type?

Lenore Gregson

Known at the time as Lenore Kaiser, this good thing in a small package won her pro card way back in 2013 at the NPC Nationals. That was her second year as a Physique competitor, having previously competed for (rather more unsuccessfully it should be said) in Figure.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Doesn't seem like your type, my editor noted. Bit too nipped and tucked, no?

imagebam.com imagebam.com

I admitted that yes, perhaps Lenore had fairly obviously been subject to the surgeon's knife at some time, but I also pointed out that among the tied 11th crowd, she had just about the best conditioning of all. And anyway, I added, what's not to like about a woman who can't resist hitting a roaring full-on most muscular for the cameras backstage? Thumbs up!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

And she calls herself "Lil' Bam Bam". She's from Texas (I am a sucker for that accent), and despite appearances is in her mid-40s. Almost 25,000 Instagram followers can't be wrong!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Not your type?

Look harder. Check the blurb on her website. You might find you change your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment